Linh Quach holds a Bachelor of Health Sciences/Masters in Traditional Chinese Medicine from the University of Western Sydney.
traveled to China and conducted work with Nanjing Hospital in 2016.
She also continues to refine her skills by gaining experience in the field from volunteering, and further training such as:
- 2013-2015 Apprenticeship Training with Senior Acupuncturist Hoc Ku Huynh who has 40 years experience in the field
- 2018 April Volunteered in Vietnam, Da Lat to conduct charitable Acupuncture
- 2018 September Melbourne Advanced Neurological Acupuncture (DNA) and Medical Pulse Diagnosis (MPD) training
- 2020 Upcoming Apprenticeship Training (DNA, MPD, and Chinese Herbs) with Robert Doane in Washington State
She is highly trained in MPD, the gold standard of diagnosis in Chinese Medicine. MPD is the heart of understanding the ailments that arise for poor cardiovascular function, which in Chinese Medicine, is the root cause of illness and disease.
She is most passionate about treating the following conditions:
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)
- Gynaecological Conditions such as irregular menstruation, dysmenhorea (period pain), PCOS, Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids
- Anti-aging and general wellbeing
Linh is a Registered Acupuncturist and Chinese Medicine Practitioner. She is also an active member of the Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA Member No. 3434), which is the leading national professional association in Australia for Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioners. Members of this association are bound to high standards of ethical and professional conduct.
Tuesday 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Wednesday 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Thursday 2:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Saturday 9:00 PM - 3:00 PM
She is also available Monday - Saturday when Nabih is away on holidays.