Linh Quach has a passion for living healthily and cultivating physical wellness. From infancy, her Chinese-Vietnamese parents raised her with Traditional Chinese Herbs and Acupuncture as an essential part of their lifestyle. Additionally, her grandfather was a Chinese Medical Doctor in Ho Chi Minh City and imparted his experience to the family. The family consistently echoed the sentiment: “One's health is one's most valued treasure." Inevitably, these childhood experiences precipitated her lifelong fascination and obsession with cultivating a healthy body and mind through Chinese Medicine principles and methods in one's lifestyle. What began as a blessed cultural inheritance, culminated into a fulfilling career.
Her studies and training have earned her a Bachelor of Health Sciences/Masters in Traditional Chinese Medicine from Western Sydney University, a Diploma of Chinese Medicine from Nanjing Hospital (China).
She also continues to refine her skills by gaining experience in the field from volunteering and professional development:
- 2013-2015 Apprenticeship Training
- 2018 Charitable Acupuncture Volunteering in Vietnam
Acupuncture treatments are best used for Sports-related injuries and musculoskeletal pain/tension in the body:
- Shoulder pain/tension: e.g. frozen shoulder, scapula/rhomboid pain
- Elbow pain: tennis elbow
- Lower Back pain: acute or chronic
- Ankle: sprained ankle
Chinese Herbal Medicine is best used to treat are Chronic illnesses such as obesity, cardiovascular disease, mental health. These conditions silently develop undetected for a number of years, sometimes decades, eventually wreaking havoc on the function of your body.
Her treatment programs are customised individually:
- Obesity/Weight Gain: Fat Loss Program usually paired with Organ Detoxing and Metabolism Revitalisation
- Mental Health (Stress, Chronic Stress (General Adaptation Syndrome), Depression, Burn Out, insomnia): Stress Hormonal Reset
- Fatigue: Metabolism Reset and Revitalisation
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD): Hormonal Recalibration.
- Gynaecological Conditions (irregular menstruation, dysmenhorea (period pain), PCOS, Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids): Hormonal Recalibration
- Anti-aging and general wellbeing
Linh is a Registered Acupuncturist and Chinese Medicine Practitioner. She is also an active member of the Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA Member No. 3434), the leading national professional association in Australia for Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioners. Members of this association are bound to high ethical and professional conduct standards.
Monday 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Friday 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM