At Sydney Acupuncture we use Chinese Herbal Patent Medicines and are often used in conjunction with acupuncture in order to facilitate more powerful and therapeutic outcomes.
All patents are TGA approved and qualify for Worlds Best Practice Standards.
We use patents for their affordability and convenience.
Although there has been no clear modern scientific evidence that supports the efficacy of Chinese Herbs they have have been safely used for centuries for a variety of complaints including:
- Digestive disorders, poor appetite, bloating, reflux, diarrhoea, constipation, weight management
- Skin disorders, eczema, acne
- Lack of energy, poor immunity, frequent coughs and colds
- Allergies , sinusitis , hay fever
- Menstrual disorders, painful periods, irregular, excessive or absent periods
- Infertility both male and female
- Prostatitis, erectile dysfunction